Welcome to Anaheim Hills Rotary Club
2012 – 2013 BEST SMALL CLUB in DISTRICT 5320!!
Canyon High School Interact Club is hosting a
WINTER MOVIE NIGHT FUNDRAISER!!
Our Mailing Address:
Anaheim Hills Rotary Club, P.O. Box 27661, Anaheim Hills, CA 92809-7661
Where do we meet?
Anaheim Hills Rotary Club meets every Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. The location is the Anaheim Hills Golf Course, 6501 E. Nohl Ranch Road. The telephone number of the golf course is 714/998-3041.
What is Rotary?
Rotary International is an organization whose members make up Rotary Clubs (service clubs) located all over the world (more than 32,500 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas). The members of Rotary Clubs are known as Rotarians and are business and professional leaders who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
Their most known motto is “Service Above Self.” Another motto is “They Profit Most Who Serves Best.”
Rotary is also:
- Participating in community service projects.
- Enjoying friends, fun and fellowship.
- Advancing international understanding, goodwill and peace.
- Enlarging one’s professional friendships & business partnerships.
- Working side by side with community leaders.
- Enjoying the opportunities of travel.
- Making a positive impact and touching literally thousands of lives.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you took the time to care for others.
How do you become a Member?
Membership is by invitation. Members are chosen to be a representative of their respective business or profession. The ‘Classification Principle’ ensures that our membership is open to qualified leaders of businesses, professions and the community. If you care about others, want to meet new friends and have an interest in growing your business, contact Membership Chairman Roy Jefferson (714/283-5336)([email protected]).
Want to read and learn more about Rotary?
Please browse through our website by clicking on the categories in the left-hand column above; review our links; and if you want additional information you can go to one of the websites below (check out our “Links“ page also).